The ‘secret’ to my famous chocolate cake recipe is out.....That’s
right..... ‘CHERRY PIE FILLING’!!!! I
know you never would have guessed. This cake is so amazingly moist, light, and of course DELICIOUS!!!! And for
those of you who absolutely hate cherries..... you won’t even taste them,
thanks to the use of your food processor/blender! I dare you to give this recipe a try!!!
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 cup sugar
3 eggs, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup coco powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cups canola oil
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place cherry pie filling, sugar, eggs, and vanilla into food
processor and pulse for 3 seconds
3. Place flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into
a separate bowl. Whisk to combine ingredients together.
4. Pour dry ingredients into food processor. Pulse for 2 seconds.
5. Add oil and milk through
spout of food processor, while pulsing ingredients together.
6. Remove lid and scrape down
the sides of your food processor to ensure all ingredients are fully
6. Pour batter into greased bundt (cake) pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out